Sunday, May 13, 2012

Math Has Always Bugged Me

I've been in Virginia looking for a house to hang out in for the next couple of years. It's hard and I miss my kids so much that I can't even enjoy the magical bed in the hotel that makes itself each morning. Ok I enjoy it a LITTLE. But mostly I miss my kids and the way they fry my brain by the end of the day. It's also getting more and more real that soon they will be frying it 24-7. In this suburban jungle devoid of familiar natives. The time J will be far away is stretching out like a yawning canyon we are rolling towards on a runaway train car. It's not that we won't be fine, it's not that I can't do it or make it all work. The thing that's bugging me after a few days away is multiplication. It's the multiplying by months and months how much, in just a few days, I miss him. Maybe it won't be as noticeable, with the fried brain though. Theres always that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments from the Peanut Gallery go here: Let's hear it, Peanuts!